Home Personal Care (HPC)
How it Works
Homemaker/Personal Care, often called HPC, supports a person to be more independent while meeting their daily living needs. Direct service providers help people with household chores and personal care, including things like
- getting dressed and keeping clean
- making food
- managing money to pay household bills
- cleaning and doing laundry,
- getting out and being a part of the community
- helping people to get to medical and dental appointments or other health care services.
HPC also includes support that improves a person’s ability to express their opinions and choices.
Hours & Location
HPC is provided 24/7
- Routine HPC
- PD – HPC